Bible Study Groups
What is a Bible Study Group?
A Bible Study group is a small group of people who meet together during the week to:
- study and interact over Scripture so as to grow in knowledge, experience and service of God;
- encourage one another by prayer and example in applying the teaching of Scripture to their lives;
- serve one another in prayer, helping and contributing their gifts for the benefit of others; and to
- spur one another on in sharing Jesus with those we know and impacting the world as people transformed by Jesus.
Why should I join a Bible Study group?
Lots of reasons!
- God speaks to us through his Word, the Bible ~ most of us need more opportunities for hearing and responding to God.
- An excellent way to develop relationships of significance at St David’s is in the context of Bible Study Groups.
- Bible Study groups are a setting for serving others, encouraging others and blessing others with your gifts.
- Bible Study groups have been a key factor in the spiritual growth of many people.
- Many people have been deeply cared for in the context of their Bible Study group.
If you would like to join a Bible Study or if you would like more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a range of groups meeting across the week, including an AUSLAN interpreted Bible Study group.